Christ-Centered Behavioral, Mood and Addiction
Treatment for Adolescent Girls, from
Christ-Centered Behavioral, Mood and Addiction Treatment for Adolescent Girls, from
The #1 Christian Mental
Health Program in the
The #1 Christian Mental Health Program in the United States
Honey Lake Clinic offers holistic mind, body, and spirit recovery to adolescent girls suffering from behavioral and mood health disorders, or addiction.
Call today to talk about your
daughter’s life transformation.
Call today to talk about your daughter’s life transformation.
More than a return to life before her struggles, we will help her move forward into an exceptional life beyond them!
Our residential adolescent depression program helps girls between the ages of 13 and 17 break free from life-controlling issues, including anxiety, depression, bipolar, PTSD, and addiction.
- Teen Depression Treatment Center
- Teen Depressive Rehabilitation Treatment
- Treatment Programs for Depressed Teens
- Teen Treatment Centers Rediscover Your Life’s Potential.
- The Honey Lake Teen Depression Treatment Center
- Residential Adolescent Treatment Program
- Teen Depression Treatment Center experience includes —
- Teen Depression Treatment Facility
- Honey Lake Teen Depression Treatment Center
Teen Depression Treatment Center
Did You Know?
- At least one in five youth aged 9–17 years currently has a diagnosable mental health disorder that causes some degree of impairment; one in 10 has a disorder that causes significant impairment.
- The most common mental illnesses in adolescents are anxiety, mood, attention, and behavior disorders.
- Suicide is the second leading cause of death in young people aged 15–24 years.
- Adolescents with mental illness often engage in acting-out behavior or substance use which puts them at even greater risk.
- The most important steps to reducing morbidity and mortality associated with mental health disorders in adolescents are early identification and appropriate treatment.
Teen Depressive Rehabilitation Treatment
Mood and behavioral health disorders are serious mental health conditions in which your emotional state and/or behavior becomes distorted or inconsistent, interfering with your ability to live and enjoy life fully. Left untreated, they can become quite severe, and even life-threatening.
Our Adolescent Program at Honey Lake Clinic treats 13- to 17-year-old girls suffering from:
PTSD & TRAUMA
Treatment Programs for Depressed Teens
Substance abuse and addiction are complex and dangerous mental health concerns. At Honey Lake Clinic we believe faith-based treatment encompassing mind, body and spirit offers our patients the tools and knowledge to experience freedom beyond the addictive grip of:
Adolescent Treatment as Unique as Honey Lake Clinic Stop the destructive behaviors.
Experience God’s unconditional love and forgiveness.
Discover lasting transformation.
Teen Treatment Centers Rediscover Your Life’s Potential.
The Honey Lake Teen Depression Treatment Center
Each adolescent patient at Honey Lake Clinic follows a course of treatment developed specifically for her needs.
Our experienced staff, licensed therapists, psychologists, and psychiatric specialists recognize effective treatment requires a faith-based approach, treating the entire self: mind, body, and spirit. This holistic approach offers our patients hope for a healthy and bright future.
Residential Adolescent Treatment Program
Honey Lake Clinic is the only residential adolescent treatment program in the United States that incorporates Christian values and delivers top-notch mental health and medical care.
What does the patient experience look like?
Each prospective patient in our adolescent program completes an extensive intake process—the aim here is to ensure she and program are a good fit.
After the intake process and before a treatment plan is created, she will meet with Chief Medical Officer, Honey Lake Clinic, to review her specific needs, determine what we are hoping to accomplish, and outline with her treatment aims to that end.
Next, she will be introduced to an experienced team of therapists and technicians assembled to craft an environment that will allow her to first, catch her breath, and then to begin the healing process.
“Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried, but you’ve actually been planted.”
Teen Depression Treatment Center experience includes —
- Morning devotions, mid-week chapel and Sunday morning worship services offer her opportunities to encounter God and grow spiritually
- Individual therapy sessions focus on her individual needs, specifically
- Group therapy sessions and experiential treatment are centered around activities like horseback riding, gardening and more, further her progress
- Academic support helps ensure she doesn’t fall further behind in school work while undergoing treatment
- Special guest speakers visit each week, offering encouragement and inspirational evening talks on meaningful topics
A Close-Knit, Healing Community
Girls will discover that the environment at Honey Lake Clinic is most supportive and encouraging. We’re a community here. A family. Doctors, therapists, clinicians, nurses, and even other patients—we’re all here with one goal in mind, healing.
Teen Depression Treatment Facility
… That Looks and Feels Nothing Like A Hospital
As the only fully licensed, Christian, residential behavioral treatment program in the United States, Honey Lake Clinic is a JCAHO-accredited, DCF & ACHA licensed, residential treatment facility.
That said, Honey Lake Clinic looks and feels nothing like a hospital. Residential treatment at Honey Lake offers a serene 2200-acre lakeside resort setting, complete with a variety of world-class amenities.
Adolescent program patients reside in Hazel’s House, a magnificent 7,000 square-foot, open floorplan home, with an inviting horseshoe-shaped infinity swimming pool, surrounded by 3,200 square foot of deck, patios and porches, all overlooking a private 80-acre, spring-fed lake.
The property offers residents a wide variety of outdoor activities, including swimming, sunning, basketball, volleyball, biking, hiking, horses, and even our own little petting-zoo with rabbits, piglets, goats, and chickens.
The environment here is conducive to healing. The Christ-centered, compassionate, and comprehensive treatment you receive here will help you discover lasting transformation, and rediscover your life’s meaning, purpose and worth.
Evidence-based treatments and therapies.
Board-certified psychiatric specialists, psychologists, and therapists.
More than returning to life before your struggles, we will help you move forward into an exceptional life beyond them!
Call Honey Lake Clinic today. Our care guides
will provide private and confidential answers
to your questions. We can help.
Call Honey Lake Clinic today. Our care guides will provide private and confidential answers to your questions. We can help.