Christ-Centered Behavioral and Mood Disorder Treatment for Adolescent Girls
Reclaim Your Story
Is your teen girl suffering from depression or other problematic mental health symptoms? Contact our team online or call 888.428.0562 to learn more about our adolescent depression treatment in Florida.
More than a return to life before her struggles, Honey Lake Clinic can help her move forward into an exceptional life beyond them. Our residential adolescent treatment programs help girls between the ages of 13 and 17 break free from life-controlling issues—including anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and unresolved trauma.
About Adolescent Residential Treatment for Depression and Other Mental Health Disorders
Consider the following facts:
- At least one in five youths ages nine to 17 years old currently has a diagnosable mental health condition that causes some degree of impairment, and one in 10 has a disorder that causes significant impairment.
- Suicide is the second leading cause of death in young people aged 15 to 24 years.
- Adolescents with mental health concerns often engage in acting-out behavior or substance use, which puts them at even greater risk.
- The most important steps to reducing morbidity and mortality associated with mental health disorders in adolescents are early identification and appropriate treatment.
These details outline why Honey Lake Clinic specializes in offering depression treatment for teen girls, among other faith-based mental health care plans. Our resort-like accommodations provide a safe, supportive environment for girls. We give them round-the-clock care, comprehensive assessments, medication management, and therapy.
About Our Christian Adolescent Treatment Programs
Our teen mental health treatment programs in Greenville, FL, help 13- to 17-year-old girls who are struggling with:
- Bipolar disorder
- Panic attacks
- PTSD or unresolved trauma
- Co-occurring substance use issues
Mood and behavioral health disorders are severe mental health conditions in which your emotional state or behavior becomes distorted or inconsistent, interfering with your ability to live and enjoy life fully. Left untreated, they can become quite severe and even life-threatening.
Our experienced staff, licensed therapists, psychologists, and psychiatric specialists recognize effective treatment requires a faith-based approach, treating the entire self: mind, body, and spirit. This holistic approach offers our patients hope for a healthy and bright future.
Honey Lake Clinic is the only residential adolescent treatment program in the United States that incorporates Christian values and delivers top-notch mental health and medical care.
What to Expect from Our Faith-Based Adolescent Depression Treatment Program
Our teen depression treatment experience includes:
- Morning devotions, mid-week chapel, and Sunday morning worship services offer opportunities to encounter God and grow spiritually.
- Individual therapy sessions focus on individual needs.
- Group therapy sessions and experiential treatment featuring activities like horseback riding, gardening, and more.
- Academic support to ensure individuals don’t fall further behind in school work while undergoing treatment.
- Special guest speakers who offer encouragement and inspirational evening talks on meaningful topics visit each week.
Our teen depression treatment program is in a place that looks nothing like a hospital. Instead, it’s a beautiful, serene lakeside setting. Adolescent program participants reside in Hazel’s House, a magnificent 7,000 square-foot open floorplan home with an inviting horseshoe-shaped infinity swimming pool surrounded by 3,200 square feet of deck, patios, and porches, all overlooking a private 80-acre spring-fed lake. The property offers individuals various outdoor activities, including swimming, sunning, basketball, volleyball, biking, hiking, riding horses, and even visiting our little petting zoo with rabbits, piglets, goats, and chickens.
Enroll Your Teen in Residential Depression Treatment at Honey Lake Clinic
As the only fully licensed Christian residential behavioral treatment program in the United States, Honey Lake Clinic is a JCAHO-accredited and DCF- and ACHA-licensed residential treatment provider.
The environment here is conducive to healing. The Christ-centered, compassionate, and comprehensive treatment girls receive here will help them discover lasting transformation and rediscover their life’s meaning, purpose, and worth. Help your teen reclaim their story and manage their mental health by contacting Honey Lake Clinic online or calling 888.428.0562.