Therapy is an integral part of our personalized treatment plans for both the adults and adolescent girls in our care. Through both one-on-one and group therapy sessions, our patients begin to understand and gain control of their thoughts, behaviors, and emotions. Our faith-based rehab and mental health treatment programs promote spiritual growth as well as personal healing.
At Honey Lake Clinic, we offer a variety of mental health therapy programs specifically tailored to individual needs. Past trauma, substance use concerns, and mental health issues are addressed through Christian behavioral health treatment conducted by our experienced clinical staff. We strive to provide a safe, comfortable, and supportive environment so our patients can find the healing and hope they are seeking.
Learn more about the Christian mental health therapies we offer as part of our treatment programs by calling 888.428.0562 today.
The Role of Mental Health Therapies
Therapy can be an important element of mental health treatment, helping those with mental health conditions like anxiety and depression gain the skills they need to manage their symptoms and lead healthy, fulfilling lives. At Honey Lake Clinic, our Christian mental health therapies provide individuals with the opportunity to explore their spiritual and emotional needs in a supportive environment.
In therapy, participants will learn coping strategies, gain insight into their feelings and behaviors, and develop stronger relationships with themselves and others. We understand that the journey to health and healing is unique and individual to each person, so our experienced clinical staff will offer personalized care and support as individuals work through their challenges.
Therapies in Our Christian Mental Health Treatment Resort
We offer a wide range of mental health therapy programs in order to meet the unique needs of each of our patients. Some of these therapeutic modalities can be incorporated into group sessions, while others take place in a one-on-one setting. The therapies we offer include:
- Individual and group therapy – All sessions are trauma-informed and spiritually integrated.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – Utilizing evidence-based techniques, these sessions help participants identify and manage negative thought patterns.
- Dialectical behavior therapy – This approach helps individuals regulate emotions by teaching mindfulness and distress tolerance skills.
- Attachment therapy – Our counselors help patients learn how to build secure attachments in order to foster growth.
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing – This trauma-focused therapy helps participants reprocess difficult memories and manage post-traumatic stress.
- Rapid resolution therapy – Through this technique, our counselors help individuals quickly and effectively address trauma-related issues.
- Solution-focused therapy – This approach helps patients set goals for the future and create meaningful solutions to their challenges.
- Emotion-focused therapy – Through this technique, individuals learn how to better understand and regulate their emotions.
- Acceptance and commitment therapy – Our clinicians help participants stay focused on their goals and values while making progress toward better mental health.
- Family therapy – We utilize a range of therapeutic models, including but not limited to a systems approach and techniques from Bowen, Gottman, and Satir.
Additionally, experiential therapies like our equine program and art therapy can help individuals access and explore their emotions in a safe, therapeutic setting. Along with spiritual care that involves daily Bible studies, individual pastoral care, and weekend worship and messages, these mental health therapies support the healing work of our Christian treatment programs.
Contact Honey Lake Clinic to Reclaim Your Story
Ready to reclaim your story? Contact us today to learn more about our Christian mental health therapy programs. Our experienced clinical staff is ready to answer your questions and help you take the next step in your journey. Reach out to our admissions team today at 888.428.0562 to learn more about our treatment programs for adults and teen girls in Greenville, FL.