What We Believe
- We believe the Bible to be inspired and the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe the salvation of the lost and sinful man is by God’s grace through one’s faith in Christ alone and Christ’s atoning death for our sins. Only this can reconcile us to God the Father.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto eternal reconciliation with God, and they that are lost unto eternal damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
- We believe that the testimony of the inspired Holy Scriptures is that the marriage covenant shall be reserved only for one man with one woman.
The Honey Lake Clinic Mission
We exist to provide behavioral health healing that is grounded and sustained by a Christian faith. Our program is designed to help our patients experience God’s power, love, forgiveness, grace, and peace themselves and to share their light with others. In short, we help others reclaim their stories.
Learn More About Our Christian Mental Health Clinic Today
We invite you to learn more about the Honey Lake Clinic mission by reaching out to our team. Located in Greenville, Florida, our mental health resort can help you start your healing.