How Much Does Honey Lake Clinic Cost?
Your Treatment at Honey Lake Clinic:
The #1 Christian Mental Health Program in the United States
Your Treatment at Honey Lake Clinic: The #1 Christian Mental Health Program in the United States
If you or a loved one needs treatment, there are many questions to ask.
One of the first considerations is often ‘How much will my treatment cost?’
If you or a loved one needs treatment, there are many questions to ask. One of the first considerations is often ‘How much will my treatment cost?’
Searching for the best care can be confusing and stressful for clients and families.
At Honey Lake Clinic, our experienced and caring staff will guide you through
your entire treatment process, from admission to discharge.
Searching for the best care can be confusing and stressful for clients and families. At Honey Lake Clinic, our experienced and caring staff will guide you through your entire treatment process, from admission to discharge.
Call now to speak with one of our care guides for your
free brief assessment and verification of benefits.
Call now to speak with one of our care guides for your free brief assessment and verification of benefits.
How Much Does
Honey Lake Clinic Cost?
How Much Does Honey Lake Clinic Costs?
Honey Lake Clinic is a 501c3 non-profit ministry. Our vision is to be an instrument God uses to bring His love, forgiveness, peace, joy, and deep-healing to our clients in a practical and life-changing way. To that end, we do our very best to work with clients so that treatment costs are as affordable as possible
A lot of variables go into the cost of treatment. Here is information on some of those variables, and answers to a few frequently asked questions to help you navigate your insurance and private payment options.
- We do accept all PPO Out-of-Network insurance coverage. It is very important for you to understand what your particular insurance plan will cover and how your benefits and co-pays will impact your out-of-pocket costs. When you contact Honey Lake Clinic, one of our care guides can perform a Verification of Benefits (VOB) and quickly help you assess your policy’s coverage. Example insurance companies we work with are:
- UnitedHealth Group
- Wellpoint Inc. Group
- Humana Group
- Aetna Group
- HCSC Group
- Highmark Group
- Coventry Corp. Group
- HIP Insurance Group
- Blue Cross Blue Shield(BCBS)
- Centene Corp. Group
- Carefirst Inc. Group
- Lifetime Healthcare Group
- Cambia Health Solutions Inc.
- Metropolitan Group
- We do not accept Medicare/Medicaid Medicaid must be used in the state that it was issued. And Medicare will not cover Faith-Based Treatment.
- We do offer an affordable self-pay rate (which is less than half the industry standard) for our clients without insurance. Residential treatment is costly. When you consider the staffing necessary for a medical and clinical approach to Christian treatment, 24/7 nursing, doctors and psychiatric specialists, pharmacy and clinically trained therapists, it adds up. At Honey Lake Clinic, we do our very best to make treatment as affordable as possible for all clients. We offer, by far, the least expensive program of this kind, in most cases half the cost of other behavioral health treatment programs.
- We do offer a special self-pay rate to First Responders, Military, Pastors and Ministers. If you are a First Responder, Active or Veteran of the Military, Pastor or Minister and lack insurance coverage, speak with one of our care-guides about a special, reduced self-pay rate for members of your profession.
- We do offer financing through a third-party reputable banking institution. A lot goes into answering the question, how much does treatment cost? But here’s the most important part of the answer: Whatever the monetary cost of getting treatment, the price of not getting help is much greater.
Honey Lake Clinic exists to help you achieve your God-given potential and live a fully transformed life of joy, peace, forgiveness, freedom, meaning, purpose, and fulfillment through world-class Christian Mental Health and Substance Abuse treatment.
We are committed to providing you with compassionate care and the practical equipping necessary to significantly improve the condition which brings you into our program. A faith-informed model, experienced staff, licensed professional caregivers, individualized treatment—all in a beautiful and tranquil 1300-acre lakeside setting—we’re here for you.
Counting the Costs of Mental Health Treatment
A lot of variables go into the cost of specific treatments and programs. Here are some things you’ll need to consider as you weigh options:
- What type of treatment is this? Inpatient care tends to cost more than outpatient care, because we provide so much more in the way of life needs, meals, lodging and activities, as part of around-the-clock care.
- How large is the program? Is it a larger program with more participants or a smaller, offering more individualized treatment?
- What types of treatments are provided? Does it include detox? Medically-assisted treatments? Therapy options? Comprehensive aftercare?
- How long is the program? The costs associated with a 30-day program will differ significantly from a 90-day program. What it the right fit for you or your loved one?
- What amenities are offered? While this isn’t a vacation, having certain amenities available can be helpful. A swimming pool, on-sight gym, nutrition counseling, massage therapy, other therapies—there are costs involved with amenities.
Your Team. Your Treatment. Your Success
During your treatment at Honey Lake Clinic, a team of doctors, psychologists, holistic therapists and practitioners will meet frequently together to focus on your individual treatment program. Your team will be constantly adjusting your individual care for maximum effectiveness to ensure you get the most out of your time with us.
You can be sure that your admission to Honey Lake Clinic is a matter of complete privacy and confidentiality. Your dignity and privacy are key to us at Honey Lake Clinic. Several principles guide us in this area:
- Confidentiality is our obligation. As licensed behavioral health care professionals, we are mandated by HIPAA laws to comply with the highest standards of confidentiality to ensure the privacy of each of our patients. We run the risk of incurring significant fines if we breach confidentiality without proper cause.
- Beyond the laws of our land, our Christian faith compels us to maintain relational integrity and uphold the covenants that we enter into with you as we strive to honor God and others.
- As health care professionals, we have many years of experience in dealing with very sensitive, private, and delicate information. We take oaths, such as the Hippocratic Oath, to ethically maintain confidentiality unless acute safety is at risk.