HONEY LAKE CLINIC’S
HONEY LAKE CLINIC’S OUTPATIENT PROGRAM
We Are Honored To Continue Walking The Healing Journey
With You And Your Family Through Our Outpatient Program.
We Are Honored To Continue Walking The Healing Journey With You And Your Family Through Our Outpatient Program.
You’ve graduated Honey Lake Clinic’s residential program. You left with a solid foundation for a healthier future. But you also recognize, this is just the start of your journey to healing and wholeness. Your next steps matter most!
Patients who have completed Honey Lake Clinic’s residential treatment program can continue addressing the concerns that have affected their lives in our outpatient program.
HONEY LAKE CLINIC’S OUTPATIENT PROGRAM is an opportunity for you to continue receiving professional care for a primary mental health condition, the effects of trauma, a substance use disorder, or dual diagnosis after completing a higher level of programming. Successfully treating these disorders relies on a continuum of care that extends beyond your residential treatment.
CONTINUUM OF CARE: HONEY LAKE CLINIC’S OUTPATIENT PROGRAM AND YOU
We know it can be difficult to have such a connection with your therapist and then abruptly stop when you leave the program. HONEY LAKE CLINIC’S OUTPATIENT PROGRAM is proving invaluable to our alumni in the interim—between graduating from the residential program and establishing connections with a support network and therapists at home.
Outpatient Program benefits:
- Continue seeing your HLC therapist (based on availability)
- Continue implementing the lessons and applying the skills you’ve learned
- Continue receiving the encouragement and support of your Honey Lake Clinic family
- Continue establishing a healthy life and routine at home, benefitting from flexibility in scheduling your outpatient visits around work, school and family obligations.
I needed this. I had a fresh encounter with “the One who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.
Outpatient Program particulars:
- Participants must live in Florida (required by our outpatient license)
- Participants must be former Honey Lake Clinic patients
- Based on availability, your sessions will be with your HLC therapist
- Participants will receive 6 one-hour sessions @ a cost of $100/session
- 48-hour notice is required for cancellation or change, or your session will be forfeited
- All 6 sessions must be completed within 8 weeks, no refunds
- This is a self-pay program so need to worry about insurance