At Honey Lake Clinic, a strong system is in place to ensure the health of all of our patients. During our admissions process, every prospective Honey Lake Clinic patient receives a thorough medical examination. Individuals who meet risk factors for any infectious disease, including Coronavirus, are identified. As COVID-19 testing kits become available, we will utilize them. Until then, anyone who meets risk factors, presents symptoms of illness, or is suspected of being ill, will be sent for proper medical care and clearance before they can be admitted to our program. Honey Lake Clinic utilizes hospital grade disinfectants and protocols to ensure our living spaces and treatment spaces meet the very highest sanitary standards. Honey Lake Clinic is the safest place to be.
The risk for exposure to Covid-19 in the US is very low at this time. More information on prevention and treatment of the coronavirus can be obtained on the CDC website.
Do YOUR Part—
The CDC advises that people follow these tips to help prevent respiratory illnesses:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick with respiratory symptoms.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- If you have not already done so, discuss influenza vaccination with your health care provider to help protect you against seasonal influenza.